Here is a preview of what the playoff brackets will look like for each of the 6 Divisions present in Season 1. We had 48 teams searching for glory at the start of the season, but only 24 of these will make a playoff appearance. Here is the breakdown:
THE 4 TEAM BRACKET
This bracket will be used by both X1 and PS4:
- #1 Seed – 1st in their respective division
- #2 Seed – 2nd in their respective division
- #3 Seed – 3rd in their respective division
- #4 Seed – 4th in their respective division
Note: The numbers in the picture (#1,#2, etc) indicate the seeding. Which is explained above.
- Playoffs Weekend 1: June 16th-18th
- Playoffs Weekend 2: June 23rd-25th
The official brackets will be released on Tuesday June 13th under the “Playoffs” tab on the league website, and through our official Twitter/Discord Channels.
Best of luck to all the teams competing!