Ruleset – Battlefield 1 – 5v5 Domination
1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)
- –Assault: 3 Maximum allowed per team.
- –Medic: 3 Maximum allowed per team.
- –Support: 3 Maximum allowed per team.
- –Scout: 1 Maximum allowed per team.
- -All shotguns
- –Automatico M1918 (All variants) (Assault)
- -Mondragon Sniper (Medic)
- -Selbstlader M1916 Marksman (Medic)
- -Autoloading 8 .35 Marksman (Medic)
- -Selbstlader 1906 Sniper (Medic)
- -M1909 Benét-Mercié Optical (Support)
- -M1909 Benét-Mercié Telescopic (Support)
- -Lewis Gun Optical (Support)
- -BAR M1918 Telescopic (Support)
- -Martini-Henri Infantry (Recon)
- -Martini-Henri Sniper (Recon)
- -ALL PAID DLC Weapons
- -Gas Grenades
- -Light-Anti Tank
- -Impact Grenades
- -Incendiary Grenade
- -Anti-Tank Grenade (Assault)
- -Dynamite (Assault)
- -Rifle Grenade HE / FRG (Medic)
- -Crossbow Launcher HE / FRG (Support)
- -Mortar AIR / HE (Support)
- -Limpet Charge (Support)
- -Flare Gun – Spot (Scout)
- -Tripwire Bomb : HE / GAS / INC (Scout)
- Ladder use is prohibited on all maps.
- Central roof on Empire’s Edge is banned as well.
The following Roofs are now banned. This means that you may not glitch/jump onto them anymore even while avoiding the banned ladders.
- If a team violates a GADGET / MAP / ROOFS restriction, only the map the item was used on will be forfeited and not the entire match.
- If a team violates a WEAPONS restriction, a 5 Ticket Penalty per BANNED Weapon Kill will be applied.
- (This means that getting a kill with a – banned weapon doesn’t costs your team the map)
- If a team violates a GRENADE restriction, a 25 Ticket Penalty per BANNED Grenade Kill will be applied.
- Teams will be required to report and provide proof of any rule infraction(s) at the end of the map in which the infraction occurred. Failure to do so can possibly void any penalty for the opposing team.
- -Argonne Forest
- -Ballroom Blitz
- -Empire’s Edge
- -Monte Grappa
- -Sinai Desert
- -St. Quentin Scar
Map Selection: Home Team picks 1st map, Away Team picks 2nd map. 3rd Map will be set for each week. (No map can be played twice in the same match, meaning that if Sinai Desert is the set map for Week 1, neither teams can pick it as their map choice)
In addition, a team can’t pick the same map for two weeks in a row. This means that if a team picks “Amiens” as their Week 1 match, they won’t be able to pick it again for Week 2.
WEEKLY SET MAPS:
- Week 1: Argonne Forest
- Week 2: Sinai Desert
- Week 3: St. Quentin Scar
- Week 4: Amiens
- Week 5: Ballroom Blitz
- Week 6: Monte Grappa
- Week 7: Suez
- Semi-Final: TBA Week 6
- Final: TBA Week 6
1.3 Server Settings
Home Team (Left on the Schedule) Hosts first Map,
Away Team (Right on the Schedule) Hosts second Map.
Third map will be hosted by the team with the most amount of total tickets gained after the first 2 (4 rounds) maps.
Only EU or EAST US servers are to be used unless otherwise agreed by both teams.
In order to set the server up for 5v5, please place the desired game mode, Domination directly into the map rotation.
Note: The server will still have a total of 24 player slots available.
Every server MUST be password protected. Teams are required to change their server password before every league match to avoid people keeping track of old passwords and joining as possible spectators.
Teams are required to have at least one server admin present during each game if they wish to be able to use their own server for the match.
- -MELEE ON
- -SHOTGUN OFF
- -HANDGUN ON
- -EXPLOSIVES ON
- -LMG ON
- -SMG ON
- -SELF-LOADING RIFLES ON
- -SINGLE-ACTION RIFLES ON
- -CLASS GADGETS ON
- -STANDARD ISSUE RIFLES OFF
- -ASSAULT ON
- -MEDIC ON
- -SUPPORT ON
- -SCOUT ON
- -ELITE CLASSES OFF
- -LAND VEHICLES OFF
- -AIR VEHICLES OFF
- -KILL CAM OFF
- -HUD ON
- -FRIENDLY FIRE ON
- -REGENERATE HEALTH ON
- -3D SPOTTING OFF
- -MINIMAP SPOTTING ON
- -ALWAYS FOG OFF
- -NAMETAGS ON
- -VEHICLE 3P CAM ON
- -ONLY SQUAD LEADER SPAWN OFF
- -BEHEMOTHS OFF
- -RELOAD FULL MAGS OFF
- -MAP VOTING OFF
- -LOWER MIN PLAYER COUNT OFF
- -AIM ASSIST AUTO ROTATION OFF
- -AIM ASSIST SLOW DOWN ON
- -LATENCY LOCK OFF
- -LENIENT LATENCY OFF
- -UNLIMITED MAGAZINES OFF
- BULLET DAMAGE 100%
- TICKET COUNT 50%
- RESPAWN TIME 100%
- VEHICLE RESPAWN 50%
- ROUND TIME LIMIT 0%
If asked by the ESB International Staff, you must make an X amount of spectator slots available for casting purposes.