Ruleset – Battlefield 1 – 5v5 Incursions
1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)
Every Weapon/Gadget/Item available in the Closed Alpha is allowed.
- Giant’s Shadow Redux
- Sinai Desert
Fixed Map Rotation (Bo3): Sinai Desert, Giant’s Shadow Redux, Sinai Desert
Note: Home Team (Left on the Schedule) gets to pick which side to start on first during the first map.
1.3 Server Settings
Please refer to the rules present in the Official ESB League PC HUB discord server.
- Each team must communicate their availability with their opponent by Wednesday Night of the given week the match is on in order to confirm their match date/time. Please refer to section 1.6 for more details.
- Once both teams agree on the date/time they will both play, please confirm all the details with an ESB Staff member in your respective league chat.
1.4.2 MATCH DAY
Failure to abide to the following rules may result in a match forfeit/penalty:
- Teams must have one of their representatives in the League Discord chats within 15 minutes of match start in order to communicate with the other team.
- Teams must have all their players online in the Incursions Closed Alpha within 10 minutes of match start to avoid starting matches late.
1.4.3 MAP SCORING
Incursions Map Scoring:
Each Map is composed of two halves. Scoring is based on overall SETS. The first team to win 11 SETS wins the map.
Each SET is composed of tickets, the first team to reach 15 tickets wins the SET. After the first 10 SETS are played, half-time occurs and teams switch sides.
If you are still unclear of how scoring works in Incursions, please watch the following video by WESTIE: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GnKsGEUkR4)
In the event of a SET tie at the end of both halves, the map is counted as a draw.
The matches all features a Bo3 (Best of 3) Format. The first team to win 2 Maps wins the match.
1.4.4 SERVER CRASHES
In the event that a server crashes during a LIVE round, please use the following procedure:
- If the server crashes DURING the first 3 minutes of the match, the round is to be fully replayed.
- If the server crashes AFTER the first 3 minutes of the match, teams will be required to keep the scores of the round in which the server crashed and continue playing the next round/map.
1.4.5 MATCH RESULT REPORTING
- The winning team will be required to report the match result, using the format presented below in their respective division chat on Discord.
- Team A vs Team B
Map Score: (X)-(X)
Round Score: (X)-(X)
- If the losing team wishes to contest the result, it must do so within 24 hours of the match end.
- Team A vs Team B
- For ALL Teams: Teams must also take screen shots of the scoreboards at the end of every map and submit them to either ESB_Admin#1263 (DISCORD ID), email at [email protected] or Directly to one of our Official Twitter Accounts: @eSportBF, @ESB_France
- As this information is essential for the player rankings, if neither team submits the screen shots of the match scoreboards, both teams will receive half (0.5) a penalty point.
- All players must be on the respective team’s roster on their dedicated team page of the league.esport-battlefield.com website to be considered ELIGIBLE.
- Players must have their EXACT Origin ID in his/her team’s roster.
- Each player may only have ONE account on their team’s roster page.
- Any player caught playing simultaneously in more than one team in the same league category (ex PS4 5v5), will receive an immediate ban from the whole season.
- To clarify, a player CAN’T play in both divisions of the same category either (whether this is 5v5, 12v12 or 16v16). A player may however play on a different team on a different platform. Meaning a player could theoretically play on both a PS4 and X1 team at the same time.
- Players who have already received a season ban in previous seasons and are caught breaking this rule again will be permanently banned from all future ESB Leagues.
1.5.2 ROSTER LOCK
- A roster lock will come into place at the start of Week 6. After Wednesday November 29th at 6am EST / 12pm CET no changes can be made to any of the rosters, no exceptions.
1.5.3 ROSTER CHANGES
- Any and all roster changes must be communicated to ESB_Admin#1263 (DISCORD ID) via a private message by one of the 2 assigned team representatives at least 24 hours prior to the time of their next match.
- If a roster change request is placed on the same day of the match, then the changes will not be validated until after the match is over. Any players used during that match that where not present in the team’s roster prior to the match will be ineligible to play.
- The use of ineligible players results in a map forfeit for each map the player participated in.
- If a player is switching between Team A and Team B within the same league category (ex PS4 12v12 International), the player changing also has the responsibility of notifying the league Admin and verifying his identity by sending a private message with the request to either CodeName_Deus (PSN ID) or CodeNameDeus (XBL GT).
- Each 5v5 Team Roster is composed of 5 STARTERS and 3 SUBSTITUTES. During the course of the season, only a maximum of 4 of the original players may be removed from the team and switched with new ones. This essentially means that at least half of your roster has to remain the same for the duration of the league.
1.6 Official Schedule
For Weeks 1,3,6,7,8: The Standard Day/Time for each Match is Sundays at 21:00 CEST (Paris Time).
For Weeks 2,4: The Standard Day/Time for each Match is Fridays at 21:00 CEST (Paris Time).
This is there in the event both teams can’t come to an agreement on the Day/Time of the match. When that is the case, the Standard Day/Time is to be applied (this is why it appears on the league schedules this way, which doesn’t mean teams can’t agree to play on another Day/Time, as long as it’s in the respective week).
All matches MUST be played in their respective weeks.
- As this is a test that goes hand in hand with the Closed Alpha being online, the schedule may slightly change moving forward.
- Week 1 – Match 1: October 19th -22nd 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Week 2 – Match 2: October 26th-27th 2017 (Thursday-Friday)
- Week 3 – Match 3: November 2nd -November 5th 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Week 4 – Match 4: November 9th -10th 2017 (Thursday-Friday)
- Week 5 – No Match: November 13th -19th 2017
- Week 6 – Match 5: November 23rd -26th 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Week 7 – Match 6: November 30th -December 3rd 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Week 8 – Match 7: January 11th -14th 2018 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Playoffs Weekend: January 20th-21st 2018
- Quarter-Final/Semi-Final on Saturday January 20th 2018
- Final/Third Place on Sunday January 21st 2018
1.7 Spectator Mode
While spectator mode isn’t currently available in the Incursions Closed Alpha, if it does become available in the future, teams are asked not to spectate matches no matter the reason. Teams are therefore responsible for all their players and need to remind them of this.
Participating in our leagues takes a lot of effort and dedication from teams who want to compete in a stable and competitive environment consistently. Teams that participate in our leagues automatically commit to playing their respective season fully.
Teams who chose to leave or stop playing in the league before the season is over will face the following consequences:
- Ban from participating in the next ESB League Season.
Note: Teams who forfeit more than 2 Games during a single season will be banned from participating in the upcoming season as well.