Ruleset – Battlefield 1 – 12v12 Conquest
1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)
- -Model 10-A Hunter
- -Automatico M1918 (All variants)
- -Autoloading 8 .35 Marksman
- -All PAID DLC Weapons
- -Gas Grenades
- -Scout Flares are banned on Suez, Amiens, & Argonne Forest only.
- All Behemoth use is banned. Including spawning on one.
- Use of DLC Vehicles such as the St Chamond Tank is banned.
- -Armored Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
- -You may not have more than 2 Armored Vehicles spawned at any given time.
- -Air Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
- -You may not have more than 2 Air Vehicles spawned at any given time.
- -The horse class and horses are banned. This means you can neither use a horse, nor spawn on one and get off and keep playing.
- If a team violates a GADGET or VEHICLE restriction, only the map the item was used on will be forfeited and not the entire match.
- If a team violates a WEAPONS / GRENADE restriction, a 25 Ticket Penalty per BANNED Weapon/Grenade Kill will be applied.
- (This means that getting a kill with a – banned weapon no longer costs your team the map)
- If a team captures a banned flag, they will forfeit the map
- Teams will be required to report and provide proof of any rule infraction(s) at the end of the map in which the infraction occurred. Failure to do so can possibly void any penalty for the opposing team.
- -Argonne Forest
- -Ballroom Blitz
- -Empire’s Edge
- -Fao Fortress
- -Monte Grappa
- -Sinai Desert
- -St. Quentin Scar
- -Giant’s Shadow
Map Selection: Home Team picks 1st map, Away Team picks 2nd map. 3rd Map will be set for each week. (No map can be played twice in the same match, meaning that if Sinai Desert is the set map for Week 1, neither teams can pick it as their map choice)
In addition, a team can’t pick the same map for two weeks in a row. This means that if a team picks “Amiens” as their Week 1 match, they won’t be able to pick it again for Week 2.
WEEKLY SET MAPS:
- Week 1: Empire’s Edge
- Week 2: Suez
- Week 3: Amiens
- Week 4: Monte Grappa
- Week 5: Ballroom Blitz
- Week 6: St. Quentin Scar
- Week 7: Argonne Forest
- Semi-Final: TBA Week 6
- Final: TBA Week 6
1.3 Server Settings
Home Team (Left on the Schedule) Hosts first Map,
Away Team (Right on the Schedule) Hosts second Map.
Third map will be hosted by the team with the most amount of total tickets gained after the first 2 maps (4 rounds).
Only EU or EAST US servers are to be used unless otherwise agreed by both teams.
In order to set the server to 24 players max for Conquest, you will have to place 1 round of either Domination / TDM / War Pigeons in the map rotation prior/after to the Conquest Map you wish to play.
Every server MUST be password protected. Teams are required to change their server password before every league match to avoid people keeping track of old passwords and joining as possible spectators.
Teams are required to have at least one server admin present during each game if they wish to be able to use their own server for the match.
- -MELEE ON
- –SHOTGUN ON
- -HANDGUN ON
- -EXPLOSIVES ON
- -LMG ON
- -SMG ON
- -SELF-LOADING RIFLES ON
- -SINGLE-ACTION RIFLES ON
- -CLASS GADGETS ON
- -STANDARD ISSUE RIFLES OFF
- -ASSAULT ON
- -MEDIC ON
- -SUPPORT ON
- -SCOUT ON
- –ELITE CLASSES OFF
- -LAND VEHICLES ON
- -AIR VEHICLES ON
- -KILL CAM ON
- -HUD ON
- -FRIENDLY FIRE OFF
- -REGENERATE HEALTH ON
- -3D SPOTTING ON
- -MINIMAP SPOTTING ON
- -ALWAYS FOG OFF
- -NAMETAGS ON
- -VEHICLE 3P CAM ON
- -ONLY SQUAD LEADER SPAWN OFF
- -BEHEMOTHS OFF
- -RELOAD FULL MAGS OFF
- -MAP VOTING OFF
- -LOWER MIN PLAYER COUNT OFF
- -AIM ASSIST AUTO ROTATION OFF
- -AIM ASSIST SLOW DOWN ON
- -LATENCY LOCK OFF
- -LENIENT LATENCY ON
- -UNLIMITED MAGAZINES OFF
- -BULLET DAMAGE 100%
- –TICKET COUNT 50%
- -RESPAWN TIME 100%
- -VEHICLE RESPAWN 100%
- VEHICLE RESPAWN 50%
- ROUND TIME LIMIT 0%
If asked by the ESB International Staff, you must make an X amount of spectator slots available for casting purposes.
- Each team must communicate their map by Wednesday Night of the given week the match is on if the match is played on the Weekend. If the match is played during the week, teams must communicate their respective map once the day/time of the match is agreed upon.
- If a team fails to submit their map by the time frames mentioned above, they will receive a 50 ticket penalty on each side of that map for each late day.
1.4.2 MATCH DAY
Failure to abide to the following rules may result in a match forfeit/penalty:
- Teams must have one of their representatives in the League Discord chats within 15 minutes of match start in order to communicate with the other team.
- Teams must have all their players in the respective server used for the first map of the match within 30 minutes of match start time.
1.4.3 MAP SCORING
Conquest Small Map Scoring:
Each Map is composed of two rounds (sides). Scoring is based on overall tickets. The team with the highest amount of tickets gained at the end of both rounds wins the map.
In the rare event of a ticket tie at the end of both rounds, the map is counted as a draw.
The matches all features a Bo3 (Best of 3) Format. The first team to win 2 Maps wins.
1.4.4 SERVER CRASHES
In the event that a server crashes during a LIVE round, please use the following procedure:
- If a server crashes, the team hosting is required to provide a new server in the same region, OR continue the match on the opposite’s team server. If the server crashes once, it will likely crash again for a brief period of time.
- If the server crashes DURING the first 11 minutes of the match, the round is to be fully replayed.
- If the server crashes AFTER the first 11 minutes of the match, teams will be required to keep the scores of the round in which the server crashed and continue playing the next round/map.
Note: If the server crashes during a burn round, the team hosting can attempt resetting it, and getting both teams back inside once, before having to follow the procedure detailed above.
1.4.5 MATCH RESULT REPORTING
- The winning team will be required to report the match result, using the format presented below in their respective league chat.
- Team A vs Team B
Map Score: (X)-(X)
Round Score: (X)-(X)
- If the losing team wishes to contest the result, it must do so within 24 hours of the match end.
- Team A vs Team B
- All players must be on the respective team’s roster on their dedicated team page of the league.esport-battlefield.com website to be considered ELIGIBLE.
- Players must have their EXACT PlayStation Network ID or Xbox Live Gamer Tag in his team’s roster.
- Each player may only have ONE account on their team’s roster page.
- Any player caught playing simultaneously in more than one team in the same league category (ex PS4 16v16 International), will receive an immediate ban from the whole season.
- To clarify, a player CAN’T play in both divisions of the same category either (whether this is 5v5, 12v12 or 16v16). A player may however play on a different team on the opposing console. Meaning a player could theoretically play on both a PS4 and X1 team at the same time.
- Players who have already received a season ban in previous seasons and are caught breaking this rule again will be permanently banned from all future ESB Leagues.
1.5.2 ROSTER LOCK
- A roster lock will come into place at the start of Week 5. After Monday November 13th at 6am EDT / 12pm CEST no changes can be made to any of the rosters, no exceptions.
1.5.3 ROSTER CHANGES
- Any and all roster changes must be communicated to ESB_Admin#1263 (DISCORD ID) via a private message by one of the 2 assigned team representatives at least 24 hours prior to the time of their next match.
- If a roster change request is placed on the same day of the match, then the changes will not be validated until after the match is over. Any players used during that match that where not present in the team’s roster prior to the match will be ineligible to play.
- The use of ineligible players results in a map forfeit for each map the player participated in.
- If a player is switching between Team A and Team B within the same league category (ex PS4 12v12 International), the player changing also has the responsibility of notifying the league Admin and verifying his identity by sending a private message with the request to either CodeName_Deus (PSN ID) or CodeNameDeus (XBL GT).
- Each 12v12 Team Roster has a maximum roster (player) count of 30.
1.6 Official Schedule
Standard Day/Time for each Match is Saturdays at 21:00 CET (Paris Time). This is there in the event both teams can’t come to an agreement on the Day/Time of the match. When that is the case, the Standard Day/Time is to be applied (this is why it appears on the league schedules this way, which doesn’t mean teams can’t agree to play on another Day/Time, as long as it’s in the respective week).
All matches MUST be played in their respective weeks.
- Week 1: October 16th-22nd 2017
- Week 2: October 23rd-29th 2017
- Week 3: October 30th-November 5th 2017
- Week 4: November 6th-12th 2017
- Week 5: November 13th-19th 2017
- Week 6: November 20th-26th 2017
- Week 7: November 27th – December 3rd 2017
- Playoffs Weekend 1: December 8th -10th 2017
- Playoffs Weekend 2: December 15th-17th 2017
1.7 Spectator Mode
Teams are asked not to spectate matches no matter the reason. Teams are therefore responsible for all their players and need to remind them of this. Since servers can now be password protected, unless teams give out passwords, no one can join as a spectator. We will be looking out for any proof of teams spectating throughout the league.
We therefore recommend that teams change their server password before every match to avoid people keeping track of old passwords and joining as possible spectators.
Teams caught spectating will face the following consequences if enough proof is gathered.
- The player(s) using spectator mode will receive a 1 Season ban.
- If the player is a member one of the teams that is playing, they will forfeit the entire match the spectator was used on.
- Teams will also receive a penalty point which will deduct 1 point from their division points total.
We therefore ask teams to act with proper sportsmanship and refrain from cheating.
Participating in our leagues takes a lot of effort and dedication from teams who want to compete in a stable and competitive environment consistently. Teams that participate in our leagues automatically commit to playing their respective season fully.
Teams who chose to leave or stop playing in the league before the season is over will face the following consequences:
- Ban from participating in the next ESB League Season.
Note: Teams who forfeit more than 2 Games during a single season will be banned from participating in the upcoming season as well.